A lot of apps are uploaded daily in Android’s PlayStore and Apple’s AppStore but not all of them are useful and important. And I love testing the new apps so after testing some of the apps and seeing the result I have come up with some of the coolest apps that you should install in your device. Here are the 6 apps you must install in your phone.
1. TeamViewer for Remote Control
Among all the apps I tested, I found TeamViewer to be the coolest one. This magical app allows you to control your computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely from your phone. No matter where you are, you can access your PC from your mobile phone. And also you can remotely control your other Android or Windows mobile. So imagine how cool it is to use your PC from anywhere. Imagine you are in your office and you need some files from your home PC and you don’t have to go home and you can directly access your computer from your office desk.
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Quick Video Recorder – Background Video Recorder
Imagine recording a video or audio without letting anyone know that you are recording. Isn’t thet amazing? I personally find it very cool but it can be dangerous in some cases if used for wrong intension. This app can record video and audio in the background and there are various other such apps in the PlayStore which claim to do the same but this app does the best of all and has a user rating of 4.4. No matter whether the screen is on or turned off, it will do its work. This app has a basic interface with just one Record button and two tabs in which one tab just shows the actual recording time and the other tab shows the basic settings for recording.
– Supports multiple languages (English, Czech, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Dutch, Polish)
– Trim videos after you record them
– Enable/disable preview views
– Enable/disable shutter sounds
– Supports “Night mode”
– Supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options
– Schedule your camera to record video at specific times
– Supports widget icon changes
– Supports back and front cameras
– Easy storage location option
– Unlimited video duration. Easily set the time duration you want to record
– Supports “auto stop recording” when device storage is low
– Multiple video resolutions (HD-720p, Full HD-1080p, 480p…)
– Secure well-coded app
– Beautiful material design GUI
3. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
This app is something out of the box and we can expect this to be really useful as it is developed by Google. And yes this app has literally changed my life. We can do a lot of stuffs from this app and it is so easy to use too. Also the plus point if you wish to use this in your PC, you won’t need any app. Just go to any browser and search for keep.google.com and boom there you go. And you can set any reminder according to time as well as according to location also. Like if you want something to remember at certain place you can set remainder for that location so that it will remind you when you go to that place. The notes are auto synced so you can access them from any of your device. You can add images add people and do many more with this app. And one thing that amazed me in this app is it can record your voice with translation.
– Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
– Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
– Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
– Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
– Search notes by automagically created topics.
– Group notes together with #labels.
– Color notes for easy scanability.
– Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
– Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
4. Adobe Lightroom
This is the coolest photo editing app in the Playstore and is developed by Adobe. I do my most of the photo editing for my Instagram with this app. It has its two versions: paid and free. Most of our editing can be done with free version in basic level but if you want hyper level photo editing you can go with the paid one. One of the best feature of this app that I personally like is the auto mode in which it automatically detects where the light is low and where it is bright and fixes these all and only with this auto button clicked, you can have a really decent looking photo.
– PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
– PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
– CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
– COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
– CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
– INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
– PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls. Choose from exposure, timer, instant presets and more
– CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR*
– ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
– HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small
– SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail
– GEOMETRY: Make sure it all lines up. Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
– RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirror-less camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
– ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
– BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
– ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom on web
– ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date.
This app can be useful for students and my friends use this app a lot and I literally mean a lot. This is a type of virtual scanner which scans your documents using your mobile phone camera and you can save your documents in different filters according to lighting conditions. One thing that makes this app really useful for students is it can convert image to pdf so you can scan your notes through Camscanner and then convert it to pdf.
-Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
– Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
– Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing. (Premium only)
– Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
– AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.
– Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
– Quick Search
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)
– Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
– Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com ) and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
- Salient Eye
Last but not the least, here comes this amazing app called “Salient Eye” in our list. This app is beyond your imagination. You can use your mobile as a CCTV camera with this app and also set a alarm if any movement is detected. Let me explain it. First you need to install this app in your mobile and then leave it. It uses your mobile camera and sets a alarm with a red sign if any movement is detected. Cool right? But wait! The coolest part is about to come. You can use this app as remote app. If you have got any old phone or a secondary phone, simply install “Salient Eye” app in that phone and install the remote app in your primary phone and then make sure you complete the settings process and enter your genuine email address. Now the secondary mobile is used as a security camera and if it detects any movement, it captures the photo and sends it to your email address and the alarm beeps. In short it makes your home security easier and cheaper.
– Sense motion in front of the phone’s camera
– Take photos
– Send alerts through e-mail or push notification
– Upload the photos online for backup and remote viewing
– Sound an optional alarm
Hope you find the list amazing. Comment down if you are having problems installing these apps.